21 May 2014

Sold SSP Bought TSLA. Sold VZ Bought USAT and BABB.

Quick update:

On Monday the 12th I sold my 255 shares of E.W. Scripps Company (NYSE:SSP) at $19.91 per share. 

I did this so that I could finance the purchase of 25 shares of Tesla Motors Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) at $181 per share.

With a week-and-a-half of hindsight, those both appear to have been good decisions.

Today I sold my 120 shares of Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ) at $49.18 per share.

I used some of the proceeds to purchase more shares of USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:USAT).  I bought 1,140 more shares at $1.76 each.  I now have a total of 3,140 shares with an average purchase price of $1.93 each.

I've used some more of the proceeds from the Verizon sale to buy 5,710 shares of BAB, Inc. (OTCMKTS:BABB) at $0.76 each.

One of these days when I make the time I'll sit down and go over my holdings:  What I have, why I have it, and when I expect to sell it.  Not today, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment