16 September 2013

Annual Report September 2013

I first opened the investment IRA account about which I've been blogging on September 16th, 2011.

As of September 16th, 2012, my investment was worth $17,877.  That was based on the closing prices on Friday the 14th of September, actually.

This year the IRA in question is worth $21,984 as of closing on 16 September 2013.  That's nearly a 23% profit for the year, which is acceptable, but not as exciting as last year's 43% profit.

A number of trades have transpired since my last update to this blog.  On the desktop version of the blog I have links to the Google Finance pages of the stocks I currently own.  This has been updated to reflect my current holdings.
 
For that matter, I have added a list of links to the Google Finance pages of the stocks that I have owned at some point since the inception of this blog.  These are stocks that I have owned as part of this portfolio, but that are not currently among my holding.

I will attempt to post a list of the trades that have transpired over the course of the past year or so.  I make no guarantees that I will do so in a timely manner.  Or at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment